BankFodder BankFodder

Who Dare's Wins

My First Thread! Allocation Questionnaire(R.B.O.S)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4841 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Firstly I would like to say hello and a big thankyou to everybody who has posted such interesting and helpful information on the site!

In brief my claim started in october, bank refused to refund charges, filed claim with court a month ago, had CPR Part 18 Request from Cobbetts, sent that off last week(copy to court as well), and today I recieved an Allocation Questionnaire(small claims track) from court.

Whilst reading through the FAQ's it mentions a template for the AQ but I cannot find it:confused: , can any1 point me in the right direction please, also guys in the AQ 'Part G', 'Other Information', shall I ask for a break down of the banks charges to be supplied by RBOS or not!

Does the court look at the AQ and the information in it in great depth when deciding on a verdict?

Thnks for any help you can give me, please feel free to ask me any questions!

Also have a good read of this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html as it opens up a new avenue of attack by bringing a form of standard disclosure to the small claims procedure.

It does mean a bit more work if I read it right, but it is design to put the bank on it's back foot.

Thanks Thailand,

I just thought the track would have already be decided due to - Type of case, Amount in dispute and so on ......

Is the AQ purely down to the Court or has the Bank/Cobbetts had an input on it?

Thanks for the link HydraUK, interesting read! May gather all my 'Evidence' together a see what I can knock up!

Also have a good read of this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html as it opens up a new avenue of attack by bringing a form of standard disclosure to the small claims procedure.

It does mean a bit more work if I read it right, but it is design to put the bank on it's back foot.

Thanks Hydra:D

Thanks for clearing tha AQ question up HydraUK! Just seemed bit of a

Coincidence that Cobbetts sent CPR Part 18 Request, then within 7 days had AQ.

If you haven't dpne your reply to cpr part 18 yet (or even if you have) this link may be of interest http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/15172-reply-stock-defence-18-a.html.

I think there's a separate thread somewhere else dealing with creating your own cpr18 request with some very uncomfortable questions the banks aren't keen on answering with willowb as significant contributor as I recall (apologies if wrongly attributed to willow.) But I can't find it. (Feeling a bit bleary, Jack Daniels has come to visit.)