BankFodder BankFodder

coldcarpet

how stupid ge money really are

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4841 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

have asked i group for 2345 erc to be refunded got the usuall letters back then i asked for copy of original document as they stated was tied in for 4 years which isnt on my documents anyway document arrived except it is for a different person who also as /had dealing with i group gives detail of there name adress amount apr monthly pymt signature etc etc emailed em to see if can get a explaination why and wheres my documents gone . i group get the big spade and start digging the hole bigger:smile:

A serious breach of the Data Protection Act! You should report this to the Information Commissioners Office.

Best of luck with your claim

Zoot