BankFodder BankFodder

Claire wilson

Letter -without Prejudice???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4844 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have just been reading some of the threads and I am little confused can someone confirm if all the DG letters have 'without prejudice' on them, its only that someone said it is only when making an offer they PUT THAT ON THE LETTER?

claire - i know you are a bit stressed over this - it's hard to keep up as your stuff is in so many different places. when you were acknowledged and we told you to send dg your breakdown - did you do that?

if you did, then tues a.m. call dg and ask if they received your breakdown.....then drop into the conversation that you will be having to file your aq shortly - you were hoping to avoid the extra costs - both for yourself and for them .... just see what they say. if you get an offer before the 7th (your aq deadline?) you could write the court (or even phone) and ask for a delay on filing the aq as you have received an offer.

so, i'm thinking, if you sent the breakdown - call on tues, ask.....etc. and it could stir things along to an offer before the aq is due.

if nothing before the aq - is there any way you can get it from a relative, friend, somebody as you really need to file it if you haven't gotten an offer. the without prejudice is a legal thing that means it can't be used in court, nothing to do with getting an offer, really.

are you ok with all this - you are soooo close!

Thanks for this, I thought so, I am defo losing my marbles now!!! I a defo going to fight on but I am sure I will be the one they take all the way!!!