BankFodder BankFodder

Nadine8399

Clarification needed please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4848 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am starting the process (once more) of trying to get some charges back from my bank. I had an unsuccessful attempt just after the charges were made - just a couple of letters exchanged and what I now know to be a usual response, "Try the Ombudsman if you're not happy with our "No" !" But that was before I knew that it wasn't just me and found this fabulous site.

Because they didn't honour a bill payment I was charged by my credit card for late payment - do I add this to my request for money back from the bank or do I have to go to the credit card to claim it back? Not too sure how this all works yet, but been reading all afternoon. My eyes are really sore now.:eek: Brain is even worse:confused: but am now thinking back through all my old accounts and the charges I got there on occasions. Is it greedy to go for them all?

Thanks

You need to go for the all separately. And no, you are not greedy. The banks have unlawfully taken YOUR money and you want it back!

Thanks Stansfield5131.

Yes I DO want it back: note to self - It's my money! I'm NOT being greedy!

(How unEnglish:lol: )

Just got to get everything together now to start the long haul.

Wish me luck

Best of luck and if you need any more help just come back to me.

Guest ian cognito

Nadine, you have to go after you CC company for their charges, not the bank, and yes, go for the lot!!!

Thanks Janquinny

I WILL go for the lot. CCs included.

:p