BankFodder BankFodder

mrviews

Been sent a letter from the county court

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4841 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello guys, last week I handed in my N1 form to the county court for claims against Halifax. This morning I recieved a letter titled 'Notice Of Issue'....do I have to do anything with this form? (e.g -fill this out and send it off?)

There's a section that says 'Request For Judgement' and gives me 2 options to tick which are

A- The defendant has not filed an admission or defence to my claim or an application to contest the courts jurisdiction

B- The defendant admits that all money is owed

There's also a section where you have to put the amount your claiming for (similar to the N1 form).

What do I do?

Thanks guys,

Halifax - WON:D (£1,000 put back in account)

Abbey National - WON:D (£521 nice shiny cheque)

Capital One - WON:D (£200 cheque)

HSBC - waiting for court decision:rolleyes:

Hi,

No you don't need to do anything with the notice at the moment. It's just what the Court sends out to confirm that your claim has been issued. The bank has 14 days to acknowledge the claim, then whe/if they acknowledge it allows them an extra 14 days to file a defence. So 28 days in total from the date the claim was issued.

The request for judgement section is what you fill out if the bank doesn't respond within the deadlines they are given.

Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]