started court proceedings

amyhh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have only just found this website and I am very pleased that I did. I have been using the penalty charges.co.uk website after a friend used this website to get all his charges back from Halifax £970. As soon as he commenced court proceedings they paid out. From reading all the Barclays stories it doesnt look like I am going to be that lucky. So far I have been offered £560 of the £1175 I am owed I rejected this offer and they did not make another so I went on line and registered a case against them on 19/12/06 and it will be deemed served on the 7th January but I understand it will be the Monday. I didnt claim for the interest because I thought it was more complicated than it actually is - seems a bit daft now but never mind. When I sent my first letter asking for the £1175 I sent the bank a breakdown of charges but I have been reading on the other threads that some people have sent this to the courts also. Should I do this now or wait until I receive the allocation questionnaire?

Send 2 copies of your schedule of charges, clearly marked with your claim no. + a brief covering letter asking for them to be filed with your claim to:

The Court Manager,

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Dear Sir/Madam

(Your Name) –v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(AMOUNT).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached to the particulars of my claim.

Yours sincerely,

Wait until you receive the Notice of Acknowledgement from the court and then send a copy to the bank’s solicitors, since they are the ones who will now be dealing with your claim

Dear Sir,

(Your Name) -v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a copy of my schedule of charges relating to the above claim.

Yours sincerely,

I have just been on to money claim on line and they have acknowledged I am just waiting for my notice of acknowledgment now then I will send the bank a breakdown of charges

• 4 weeks later...

I am just filling my allocation questionnaire in and it asks "is there any other information you consider will help the judge to manage or clarify the claim including any other information you consider should be supplied by the other party?"

Do I need to write anything here??