Quick question before I start.....

Sarah_Pussycat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm just gathering all my paperwork and preparing the letter to request details of all charges, and was just wondering how I'm going to send the £10 fee!

I only have a basic account (no cheque book, just a visa electron debit card) so can't send a cheque - would it be safe to send the cash through the post (I'm guessing not!) or is there a better way?

Thanks

Sarah :)

Guest ian cognito

You can send a postal order, crossed and made payable to the bank, keep the receipt and send it recorded delivery so you have proof they have recieved it and can later prove they cashed it if necessary.

Start a thread in your bank forum so you can get help and advice on the way.

Good luck

Hi Sarah.

Use a postal order.

Make sure that you keep the P.O. receipt, because if the bank returns the payment, as a lot of them do, you will need that to get a refund on the unused postal order.

Good luck with your claim.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Definitely don't send cash. I sent a postal order with my S.A.R by registered post as a lot of people here have done.

Halifax - Credit Card: 14/11/06 sent S.A.R, 29/12/06 sent Prelim, 11/01/07 1st bog-off received, 15/01/07 LBA sent, 01/02/2007 MCOL started for £1801 (inc court costs and 8% int.), 02/02/2007 MCOL cancelled... , 09/06/2007 Court claim started, 01/06/2007 Claim Acknowledged, 07/06/2007 Claim concluded, £1540 to be reimbursed into CC account.

GE Capital Bank Ltd - Storecards (3): 11/06/07 sent S.A.R, 15/06/07 Acknowledgement of S.A.R received

GE Capital Bank Ltd - Wife's Storecards (2): not started yet...

Nationwide - Current A/C: not started yet...

Lloyds TSB Bank Ltd - Current A/C: not started yet...

Lloyds TSB Bank Ltd - Business A/C: not started yet...

and the rest I haven't remembered so far... : not started yet...