helen v barclays

helenm1984
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I sent off my prelim letter on the 13/12/06, yesterday (29.12.06), I got a standard reply letter, should I expect to hear anything else from barclays, until I send my lba in?

Im claimimng £750 in charges back.

I'll be sending my lba in on the 11.01.06, what can I expect to happen next, and are they quick in paying up or do they drag?

and 1 stupid question when i do my lba, do I include the 8% intrest here?

thanks h

Why are you sending your LBA in on the 11.01?? Its been the 14days so get the LBA to them, even though they have probably told you they are looking into it just send the LBA in, its your money and your timetable. No you don't include the 8% in the spreadsheets here as this is only included at the court stage.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

hi,

Thanks for the advice, sorry im having a dumb blonde moment!! sending lba today!!

eeeeeeeekkkkkkkk

Also could anybody tell me, are the charges that we claim back ment to be paid directly to us or just creited to the accounts, the reason I ask is that my account is closed, but still has an outstanding debt (it was passed to a collection agy) but the CCCS told me they should pay me directly.... is this correct???