Natwest v SBFIDO

sbfido

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just responded to the defence sent by Natwest, They have admitted that I have requested information via Subject Access Request and they were kind enough just to send statements.

I had to add a little line in the response to the court and the court manager that in addition to the £10 SAR Request fee that they also charged me for the statements. It also took them 4 attempts to send them all. They tried to state they had complied as a letter was sent with each statement batch. However this doesn't meet the legal diclosure requirements and were off to court. Cobbetts are fab and i loved rubbing thier noses a little as they didn't check there facts and proberbly dropped thier client in it. 120 days has passed since the request was made.

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

They also charged you for the statements, why?? They shouldn't have done that. Sounds like they are back to messing people around again. You are very right that they haven't complied. I don't understand your full claim tho you haven't posted anything else here to show your story so its hard to help you with this really. If you have posted this anywhere else on here then keep to the same thread. That way we can help you alot easier.:D

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

I have claimed charges in excess of £1300 + Interest on an account that i used to share with an ex partner. I claimed all the statements, as well as all information including letters telephone and faxes. Notes of telephone conversation and manual intervention via a SARS request. They sent last two months statements and i contacted to advice of the error they made formally - letter and telephone. I would advise you follow up all calls with a letter - nice paper trail. I have given them apple time to respond to the request for charges and SARS request and they have failed to comply.

I have issued a summons and this has now been transferred locally to the Rotherham County Court. The sting for them being i have made a joint claim for unlawful bank charges and failures under the data protection act.

The defence arrived with an admission of receipt of the SARS and states information (Statements) were sent 5th Oct. Me being a claptomaniac have all the envelopes and statements as delivered. They only sent statements in 4 envelopes and letters stating that. They however state they have complaied.

I have filed a response to their CPR part 18 and a letter stating that i am unhappy at the request for this as it iis not required as part of the small claims procedures, Cobbetts contacted and stated that they have no information, i have asked for that in writing and also how they know about the letters sent out if they have no account information or was this a waste of time and delibrate course of action to distress claimants.

As they have charged me for the statements this would lead me to make an assumption that this was not part of the SARS Request and therefore no information has been supplied. - I informed Cobbetts of my intention to address this matter in court and also consider a private prosecution against there clients Data Controller. (Very expensive) I have asked for the name of this person and they were unable to give me the information.

I have written cc COurt manager requesting they rellease the information and indicated i wish to called to court.

So many times have we been hit by large organisations and felt powerless, what a fab site. I have alreday sucessfully obtained closure of two loan accounts with HSBC (£6000) and had refunded all charges by Halifax. Then i found this site. All the advice on here is factual and works. I love it and have just got my credit file two more companies are having requests then what will i do - get bored.

SBFIDO

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.

If they charged for the copy statements at 5 quid a pop then they should have refunded those charges, how long was the account open for?

For clarity are you suing for charges or non sar receipt?

Both i have filled in a summons for failure to provide information as requested (SAR) and charges.

I have an interesting team of people at work that have given me the information prior to this site. (legal department)

This site was found after but felt it worthy of keeping people updated,

Can't wait for them to try and get out of the mountain of evidence i have.

Sent them by recorded delivery of course including a snotty letter from Natwest telling me to take legal action lol. So i did

SBFIDO

Interested to know what evidence could exist of non compliance, if info not sent then info is not sent, how did you work out charges? Did you already have statements?

Yes i had all the statements i keep everything for 6 years. sad i know.

I also had some wonderful emails with Natwest, have all thoose also including responses to none complainace request the last one being take legal action. Snotty but dug themselves a nice hole

SBFIDO