Second Claim against Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys.

I've started my second claim as I was charged an awful lot while waiting for the first claim to go through (which it did in the end!).

I have received a letter saying that because they already issued me a refund of charges on my account they will not refund any more.

They've said that I "may wish to transfer your account to another financial organisation". Do I just continue with the LBA and then the MoneyClaim claim?

Cheers

You're quite at liberty to go for the charges again, but they will probably close your account if you do.

There are a few threads concerning this topic, and depite them obtaining an agreement that you've accepted payment as 'full and final' - that only applied to the charges you were claiming at that time. If you've had more since then it's a seperate claim of course.

They are warning that account closure is imminent if you continue your claim, but if you are happy then go for it.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.