cookie0117 vs Natwest

cookie0117
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hand delivered my dpa letter to the branch yesterday, got a reciept for it as they have `lost` hand delivered letter before.

also got a few friends who don`t have interent copies of letters for their banks, will start threads for them when i hear something back

• 3 weeks later...

received an envelope with my bank statements on the 13th. only for my open account, not the one which is closed. i also requested a copy of information which has been passed to thirds parties, such as credit reference agencys. there was none so unless it arrives soon, they have never passed on any information about me, i`ll be upset if i found out they have!

request letter being given into the branch today, saves me reclaiming the postage costs!

i`ve heard mentioned on the site but don`t know where to look for information about querieing the debt with a bank. when my first set of charges came £196 in one go for going £5 over my overdraft, with all payments returned. i complained to the bank and was told i would get a refund but the information had to be passed to my account manager. five weeks later i went back to the bank and complained again that i had not received my refund, any contact and had also been charged again. if i had received my refund there would have been enough money to cover the payments.

i am currently over my overdraft and being charged interest, i don`t want the bank to make the problem bigger than they already have. as the debt is caused by their incompetence and unlawful charges.

if anybody could help it would be extremely usefull

Hi cookie,

I sympathise, sometimes it feels as though you are just banging your head against the wall, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The 'customer services' have to pass the matter on as 'a concern', usually once flagged in this manner, either the manager or the customer care team responds pretty quickly (they have to as part of the FSA standards) and can be slapped across the wrists if they fail to resolve any customer 'issues'.

My suggestion is a simple one. Go into your branch and demand to speak with the manager directly. Advise him/her of the situation and ask him/her to deal with it as a matter of urgency. Be polite, and not threatening, but do make a point of saying how frustrated and disappointed you are with the unsatisfactory way in which your concern was dealt with, or not, in this instance. This alone, should make the managers ears stand to attention:D.

If this fails let me know, I have plenty more tricks up my sleeve;)

• Haha 1

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• 2 weeks later...

recieved a letter offering full settlement. £380 there was no interest to add on as its a student account, although as the charges have put me over my overdraft, they`ve now charged me some!!

i included a second letter with my initial letter detailing my problem above, have had no mention of it from the bank, although they`ve offered me my money back.

will send their letter back and wait for my money

Well done cookie!!!

That banging of your head against the wall has really paid off, after all:D

Excellent, mate.

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA