Missing Statements!

steve5080
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) on my wifes behalf to GE Money asking for her BHS statements. These arrived fairly promptly however there were 8 missing (5 being consecutive) . Wrote to them again and they have replied with an apology saying that they could not find any record coving these periods.

In addition I now find that she has a QVC account that is also opperated by GE Money, while I did not mention this account in my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request), it does ask for "a complete list of transactions & charges relating to my account history with your company". What should I do, all ideas greatfully recieved.:idea: :rolleyes:

Creation Financial Services--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Statements received 28 Oct

PAR sent 30 Oct for £910 Credited £282 as Good will Offer

LBA sent 28 Dec for £730

N1 filled out, but they phoned and settelled in full 19 Jan:D

GE Capital--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Capital One---S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

Great Universal(Littlewoods Shop Direct--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

PAR sent 19 Jan

Nat West--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 26 Oct

Received 27 Oct

Acknowledgement received 28 Oct

Not too sure about the 'missing' statements, as if they genuinely don't have them, then they don't have them. But I would be demanding to know why, and where your wife's sensitive information has 'disappeared' to.

You need to point out to GE that the SAR covers the QVC account as well - if they have any time left on the deadline, then they can use that. Otherwise, I'd write, pointing out the QVC acct, and giving them a further extension of 7 days to supply info. I know, I may get castigated for suggesting that you give them a bit of extra time, but you did say in your post that you specifically asked for BHS statements... someone may not have realised that the BHS Mrs. Steve is the same as QVC Mrs. Steve, as it may be different departments/locations etc.

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

It isn't just that they don't have the phycial statements but they have no record of any spending, payments or charges to the account for these periods.

LBA sent 28 Dec for £730

Great Universal(Littlewoods Shop Direct--S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 18 Oct

PAR sent 19 Jan

Received 27 Oct

My first responce has been to recalculate the entire history of the account assuming no expenditure dueing these periods, ommiting all charges and just adding the interest month on month. My wife did infact clear the balance at one point during the missing period from a bank loan, and as I have the cheque details, I have included this. The result is that I'am showing that instead of a debit of £711.97 she should be £556.89 in credit. A difference of £1268.86. I'm looking for a good night out follow by a better night in:cool:

LBA sent 28 Dec for £730

PAR sent 19 Jan

Received 27 Oct