US Banking??

jeep6110
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have seen this on Ebay and wondered if it does work?? I need a Visa card for work and with past credit problems can't get one. Just thought I might give it a go??

US Bank Account For NON-US Resident !!!

Fastest way to open an US bank account

Active within 7-14 days guaranteed.

The EBOOK will be delivered to your Paypal Payment Email Address within 24hrs of payment, usually instantly.

As soon as feedback has been left for me, feedback is automatically left for you!

Finally, a NON-US resident can open an US Bank Account! Its easy too!

The only ID required to open this bank account is a photocopy of your passport.

Fill the 2 forms that I will send to you, get a copy of your passport, mail them to the USA and your done. You will receive the welcome pack in about two weeks.

Maybe you can get a debit account or something but I doubt they will give you a Visa....I don't think there's such a thing as International Consumer Credit Act? No protection for you...plus they wouldn't be able to pursue you if you default?

How would you pay in? Have you ever tried to send cash to an account in a foriegn land? It takes DAYS and costs a packet...

Capital One credit cards might be your best bet, they lend to people with poor history, they even advertise that their cards can help mend your history (obviously providing you don't screw up - should this happen there is a thread somewhere here I'm sure!)

It is a Visa check card - NOT a credit card, so you cannot spend more than you have as cleared funds. I have an account with one of the major banks there, but the problem is funding it - it will cost you almost £30 in fees simply to credit your account, so I don't recommend it unless you have an income in US$. Also, anything you purchase in the UK with it is deemed a foreign transaction, so you get hit again with currency conversion, back into US$!