Boobaby vs GE Capital & DCA - Help please !!

Boobaby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5937 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI Boo, That will definately give the Directors office compliance units of the CRA's something to think about to think about, the more people who write in this way to the CRA's the better it will make them realise they can no longer "pull the wool over" individuals anymore.

sparkie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also received this letter this morning from a Company called IMPERIAL SOLUTIONS (UK) LTD - agents for Capital Bamk PLC / Forthright Finance (wonder what happened to BCW??)

THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT ACTION, VALID EVEN IF NOT READ BY YOU

TAKE NOTICE that documents may be prepared for the issue of proceedings for RECOVERY OF DEBT details of which are given below

AMOUNT DUE ******

ACCOUNT ********

WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO

Pay the full amount due by 10.00am on 28th May

Payment details etc.....

If you fail to pay or seek help from us couty action may be issued without further warning to you. Court fees, legal xosts and interest may add to the sum you owe now. If any judgement remains unpaid the following steps may be taken:

* Deductions from your salary

* Seizure and sale of property

* Your means examined at court

I phoned this company and asked when they'd been contacted to act on behalf of GE Capital. They told me that it was two days prior to my receiving this letter (a week after I'd sent my Court Action pending letter)!!

I then informed them that this account was in dispute, and GE Capital had been reported to the OFT & the ICO for non-compliance etc... the young girl on the other end of the phone, in an effort to get me off the phone as she knew nothing, told me that I would need to contact GE Capital direct.

This could be construed as quite a frightening, threatening letter yet still remains the only correspondence to be received from GE Capital even if indirectly since this all started last August.

Any advice, do I now contact GE Capital again or just push ahead with the Court Action?

Boo x

;) Boobaby

Please hit the scales if you think I've helped!

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

HSBC Claim - August 2006 £2,700 paid November 2006

Halifax Claim - August 2006 £4,100 paid December 2006

GE Capital - August 2006 - settled

Log Book Loans - August 2007 - sorted

HI Boo, That will definately give the Directors office compliance units of the CRA's something to think about to think about, the more people who write in this way to the CRA's the better it will make them realise they can no longer "pull the wool over" individuals anymore.

sparkie

Hi Spark how are things with you? I will have a chance to look at your thread etc in the next few days.

Take care

Boo x

;) Boobaby

Please note that advice given is purely my opinion and should be treated as such.

FAQ’s

Boo, Write back to this Imperaial solutions and tell them in no uncertain terms ....not to contact you again in any way by letter, phone etc ( bluff them by saying any incoming calls from them will be recorded by you to be used in evidence against them)and that they should proceed with their Court Action as you will the counterclaim for wrongful pursuit o a debt under section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act which although is a criminal offence does have a civil remedy clause within that Act.

sparkie

• 1 month later...

Hey Boo, how's it going?

What's the crack with this now?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

• 4 weeks later...

Boo, have you managed to sort all this out?

Check out the threads below for updates on the DCA's that I am dealing with.

GE Money/CL Finance/Howard Cohen & Co - AND - Aktiv Kapital/Appleton Massey Solicitors - IN COURT

Cabot x 2 for Vanquis & Hitatchi - DEFAULTED ON CCA REQUEST

Lowell for Capital One - CANCELLED DEBT!! Trying to get Default removed now

Moorcroft x 2 for Halifax Loan & Bank Account - RETURNED TO HALIFAX

Wescot for Halifax Bank Account - RETURNED TO HALIFAX

Cap Quest for Argos Card - RETURNED TO ARGOS

• 5 months later...
Hey Boo, how's it going?

What's the crack with this now?

Haven't posted for a while but do check in with the site on a regular basis!

Happy New Year to everyone - lets hope it's in our Financial Favour?

Hi hun and anyone else who is interested in this thread and it's outcome etc...

BCW returned this account to GEC. Who then passed it onto Imperial Solutions who then passed it back to GEC - after a couple of letters from myself explaining the situation etc...

Personally I think they were both cheesed off with the way that GE Capital had operated this account. From what I can gather BCW kept requesting information from GEC including a copy of the original signed agreement which for 18 + months was not forthcoming. I know they were fed up with me and the contesting process so much so BCW finally gave up the ghost and sent this questionable account back to GE Capital.

Imperial said they hadn't been given any of the facts and felt unable to continue with the account so they also sent it back!

I have not had any correspondence from anyone at GEC confirming the return of this account or anything regarding another DCA chasing payment etc.

I checked my credit file data etc... recently only to find a settled symbol amongst numerous defauts.

No letter or correspondence confirming this but the relief experienced is beyond belief. Glad I stuck to my guns and carried on pursuing the issues.

These people made my life an absolute misery a few years ago but thanks to the many many people using CAG who have given myself and thousands of others the confidence, the resources and the advice to stand up to some of these large organisations who can no longer hide behind the skirts of those using bully boy tactics this has now been resolved.

THANK YOU

BOO XXX:wink:

;) Boobaby

FAQ’s

Haven't posted for a while but do check in with the site on a regular basis!

Happy New Year to everyone - lets hope it's in our Financial Favour?

Hi hun and anyone else who is interested in this thread and it's outcome etc...

BCW returned this account to GEC. Who then passed it onto Imperial Solutions who then passed it back to GEC - after a couple of letters from myself explaining the situation etc...

Personally I think they were both cheesed off with the way that GE Capital had operated this account. From what I can gather BCW kept requesting information from GEC including a copy of the original signed agreement which for 18 + months was not forthcoming. I know they were fed up with me and the contesting process so much so BCW finally gave up the ghost and sent this questionable account back to GE Capital.

Imperial said they hadn't been given any of the facts and felt unable to continue with the account so they also sent it back!

I have not had any correspondence from anyone at GEC confirming the return of this account or anything regarding another DCA chasing payment etc.

I checked my credit file data etc... recently only to find a settled symbol amongst numerous defauts.

No letter or correspondence confirming this but the relief experienced is beyond belief. Glad I stuck to my guns and carried on pursuing the issues.

These people made my life an absolute misery a few years ago but thanks to the many many people using CAG who have given myself and thousands of others the confidence, the resources and the advice to stand up to some of these large organisations who can no longer hide behind the skirts of those using bully boy tactics this has now been resolved.

THANK YOU

BOO XXX:wink:

Hey Boo,

Happy New Year - good to hear from you.

Congratulations on this outcome.

I don't mean to pee on your parade, but I would not settle too much on this without written confirmation that the account has wiped - otherwise they can basically re-apply to default (or other bad info) and then you'll have to start the whole situation again.

Make sure you stay around and keep in touch hun x

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Hey Boo,

Happy New Year - good to hear from you.

Congratulations on this outcome.

I don't mean to pee on your parade, but I would not settle too much on this without written confirmation that the account has wiped - otherwise they can basically re-apply to default (or other bad info) and then you'll have to start the whole situation again.

Make sure you stay around and keep in touch hun x

Great to hear from you sweetie.

I absolutely hear what you are saying. I have been sitting on this for a couple of months, frightened that it would turn around and bite me on the bum - again!

I am a bit wary about writing to GEC for obvious reasons, but also I don't want to rely on what my eyes have seen alone!

I would just like to kick back and relax, reassured that all IS what it seems and there is nothing lurking below so to speak!! - silly me I know but not quite sure what else to do/think..

Boo x

;) Boobaby

FAQ’s

Great to hear from you sweetie.

I absolutely hear what you are saying. I have been sitting on this for a couple of months, frightened that it would turn around and bite me on the bum - again!

I am a bit wary about writing to GEC for obvious reasons, but also I don't want to rely on what my eyes have seen alone!

I would just like to kick back and relax, reassured that all IS what it seems and there is nothing lurking below so to speak!! - silly me I know but not quite sure what else to do/think..

Boo x

I know exactly what you mean hun.

Maybe sit on it for a while, then if they put it all back, write to them again! :)

My charges claims:

Default removals:

I know exactly what you mean hun.

Maybe sit on it for a while, then if they put it all back, write to them again! :)

My thinking too lovely, thanks for that!

Boo x

;) Boobaby

FAQ’s

Sorry Boo, didn't mean to patronise you or anything!!

• Haha 1

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Sorry Boo, didn't mean to patronise you or anything!!

You have never patronised, in fact it's always been a pleasure to converse with you and I have always found your advice and support extremely helpful.

I appreciate all advice - particularly from one as knowledgable as yourself ;)

Boo x

;) Boobaby

FAQ’s

Aw boo, thanks for that - same to you hun.

Take care and keep in touch!

My charges claims:

Default removals: