BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4803 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Egg are offering full refunds but asking people to keep confidentiality. I can confirm that a case I know of has been settled. Won in full - costs plus charges.

Keep claiming.

:D

Congratulations!!

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

Egg are offering full refunds but asking people to keep confidentiality.

Thanks for letting us know, and congratulations to the person who has got their money back, but for future reference, people do not have to accept conditions to be made on their claims, and certainly shouldn't have to be made to keep quiet to get THEIR money back. ;-)