SAR sent & their response was?

WarHorse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

SAR & £10 fee sent - Their response - sent statements via 'to be signed for' delivery.

Used the spreadsheet calculator (or rather my lovely husband did! - thanks Vampiress for the spreadsheets) & sent prelim letter. Now fingers crossed, its just a matter of wait & see. They don't owe me huge amounts, but nonetheless, it is my money & I want it returned!

Hello again, Warhorse.

It doesn't matter how large or small the claim is, your money...Go for it.

Good luck with your claims.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

• 1 month later...

Thx much, Rooster. Have now rec'd letter from Cap 1 dated 24 Jan (that's the day that their LBA 14 day period expired). They offered £52 & said they refunded it to my a/c. But my a/c is paid up & closed! Then they say that I may not have rec'd chq 'cos my address different from previous address, but I told 'em that when I wrote to 'em. Am at MCOL stage now, but am very, very confused re contractual interest & 8% statutory interest at the MCOL stage. Can you enlighten pls? I also apologise for asking as I have already asked this in my MBNA thread, but am stuck until I can clarify this. I don't want to issue MCOL only to find that I've rushed it through without any clear thinking behind it and screw the whole process up. Your advice would be very welcomed. Some of the CAG'ers out there must have issued MCOLs and know what to do. :-(

• 1 month later...

Any takers re whether it is contractual or the 8% statutory interest that I claim when I complete the MCOL? Am stuck and think maybe I should just accept what they offer. At least I will have recovered s.thing.

Any takers re whether it is contractual or the 8% statutory interest that I claim when I complete the MCOL? Am stuck and think maybe I should just accept what they offer. At least I will have recovered s.thing.

Depends how much you're claiming :)

Just hate every DCA out there