VS vs HSBC

vs1722
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6327 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Can anyone help I submitted my Req for monies, LBA and then filed my moneyclaim online (all as advised with the 14 days between each) the only response I ever received was a standard letter from HSBC saying their charges were justified.

I knew HSBC had acknowledged the claim but when I just checked the moneyclaim website it has changed from acknowledged to defence with the following message:

You are unable to take any further action online on this claim.

The Defendant disputes the whole amount you have claimed. Your claim cannot proceed online and will be transferred to the appropriate court for continuation. You will receive confirmation to where the claim has been transferred to shortly.

What happens now? Is this what usually happens?

Thanks for help,

Vicki

100% normal. in a couple of days you will receive the paperwork from the court with a) change to local court b) their defense and c) your aq. you need to look on the aq for your deadline for filing - that's the next all-important date to keep fixed in your timetable. don't file it until it is nearly due - there's a link with all the other links telling you how to fill it out. if your claim is over 1500 you will need to pay 100 when you file (unless you are exempt). but that's in a couple of weeks.

next question, did you send copies of your breakdown of charges to the court and to dg at any point? if you didn't, send dg a copy of your breakdown tomorrow with a little cover note referencing your claim number - and put a little charges+interest+ court fee = total on it for them. also, you should have sent 3 copies to the court and don't forget to reference your claim number. but, back to dg, even if you did send them one, i'd call them - tomorrow if you can get through, just to ask if they received your breakdown (and mention that you will be having to file your allocation questionaire soon) and wanted to make sure they have all the information you have sent them. if you haven't sent the breakdown to dg - do it tomorrow and then call them on tuesday (monday they'll be closed) asking if they have received it.

in the last couple of weeks several people received offers from dg almost in the same post as the court's paperwork with the aq. they are following a pattern here - fingers crossed that it's the same for you. but to keep on top of it - send the breakdown, call to see if they've received it and keep your eye on that aq deadline when the paperwork arrives - other than that - just sit tight - you are nearly there! let us know what's happening.....

Thank you so much for your help and advice, I sent HSBC a breakdown and asked them to pass it over to their defense when I filed my moneyclaim but I will send one over to DG today then call them on Tuesday to confirm they have received it.

I never sent the court a breakdown of my charges so I will also post three copies off to them today.

It's all a bit daunting but good to know there is some sort of pattern they are following and hope it will be the same for me.

I'll keep you posted and thank you again for the help.