Euro Car Parks please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5798 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bernie, is your todger so small that you're reduced to getting cheap thrills by taking digs at people legitimately earning a crust?
No, they won't go away, and they won't be dissuaded by playing silly buggers either.
Follow the template letters, in the somewhat bizarre belief that they will be new to the enforcement officer who reads them?
Why don't you leave them alone. These are just people trying to run their business in peace.
Why didn't you appeal in the correct fashion?
Beware of not saying who was driving. You could well be on the receiving end of a Norwich Pharmacal order, compelling you by law to reveal that information.
I am shocked at some of the snide comments in this thread, aimed at companies who only wish to help the motorist by providing less crowded car parks.
I wish to make a constructive contribution to this community

Oh I'm sorry, yes after reading your comments since joining today I can clearly see the constructive contribution you have provided to this community. So which company did you say you worked for again?

• 1 month later...

I look forward to regular advices from BERNIE and PETE. Their words are like gold dust.

If these private parking companies operate close to the wind then they should NOT be allowed to obtain confidential information from the DVLA. Just imagine a single woman living on her own and receiving their threatening letters etc.

Keep up the struggle and let's have more ammunition - please.