Boxerlady Vrs First Plus

boxerlady

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took out a loan last Feb as my partner was out of work,we only had my wages coming in which wasnt much and we needed to survive until he found a job, unfortunatley he still has not managed to find employment. The loan money has gone so now Im back to square one and I have now run into arrears with First Plus who have not been helpful at all. I recieved a letter from a debt collection agency called Red Castle on 23rd Dec and spoke to a gentleman who extremley aggressive and intimadating on the phone. He was not willing to come to an arrangement regarding my arrears which is now £805 I was willing to make a payment but he would not accept anything less than £269.00 per month. I then recieved another phone call today from a lady from Red Castle wanting payment again not willing to come an arrangement over the arrears. I offered to pay £50 on the phone there and then but she declined the offer and politley informed me that they were now going to issue court procedings against me. All this and I have never even be given a default notice in the post! Can these people do this?? I have been willing to come to an arrangement but have had it throwen in my face. Does anyone have advice regarding this matter?? Or had to deal with these two companies??