Hong Kong & Shanghai Bank Corp

nevos
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent today!!!

Hi Nevos.

I hope you've put it into the English courts. It's a long way to travel to Hong Kong. :D :D :D

Good luck with your claim.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Hope you sent recorded too !!

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Hi there! sent it to the branch lol though I could have dropped it in to their Shanghai branch. I do think however, that HSBC are one of the better banks around. I was doing ok with them a few years ago until a manager returned to the branch whom I had a run in with years before, saw me paying in one day and all of a sudden I got shafted by them. Im sure there will be lots of lovely charges on my account.:D

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

Hi Crusher: Sounds like a good plan though, I still owe them a big wad of fivers lol. every liittle helps right..they were really nice to me, called in my overdraft, took 20K security out of my house etc..they forgot to cancel my credit card so I treat us to a nice holiday haha...cut it in half and sent it back.

;)

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

• 1 month later...

Bank statements turned up in good time and complete.The PO for £10 was also returned, thank you HSBC. A quick look shows about £150 in charges.:rolleyes: have to cancel the new Porche.

Make Cash Flow Forecast