BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4849 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi guys a merry xmas to you all out there i have a couple of questions i need to ask of you all i have just received a letter from my bank (halifax) offering me £750 in settlement of my claim total value over 3k. i need help with what forms to use and also as i only work part time ive been told i can get my court costs reduced or removed can anyone advise me as to the next step for me which forms do i need to fill out and guidence on filling them out please ... jay

Hi Jay

Look here and pop into you local court and they will help with any forms you may need.

Court Fees - do you have to pay them?

Also there is a letter for the offer in the bank templates libary.

If you need any other help with anything then start your own thread in the Halifax forum and we will help you.

welly:)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.