Evri ‘lost’ a brand new iphone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

was told to redo this

stepmom sent me phone via evri. i don’t think she paid for any other insurance to cover it, just the initial posting. 

Sent on 18th October tracked next day delivery. No updates since 19th october 4:55am. Contacted Ezra the bot but got no help. Emailed CeO a week after i should’ve received it and someone on his behalf was investigating. Emailed and told due to time elapsed to assume it as lost in the network.

I described package and contents as asked but was not found nor has anyone reached out to me.

Item was a phone sent by my stepmum. it was declared and was fine to post.

She can’t get hold of anyone from evri to get compensation or make a complaint. She’s tried to deal with this herself but doesn’t know what to do.

I have had no reply for weeks now and need assistance taking them to small claims court.

read through other peoples posts but don’t understand most of the wording so any help would be appreciated.

if you need any other info please let me know

Edited by sophthesimpxox
accuracy

It is very important that you do the reading on the sub- forum. It is almost guaranteed that this will end up in a court claim. It is almost guaranteed that you will win the court claim but this is a self-help forum and although we will guide you and advise you very closely, you will be doing it yourself and you must do the reading in order to understand the principles so that you are confident.

I understand that a relative of yours sent you a telephone.
It was correctly declared.
It was correctly valued.
No insurance was bought.
EVRi have admitted that they have lost the phone.

They haven't responded to you.

Draft a letter of complaint and post it here.

Make sure you have done the reading and draft a letter of claim and post that here after we have checked your letter of complaint and you have sent it.

• 2 weeks later...

Any developments on this please?