BankFodder BankFodder

Teenie

Is our parking ticket legal?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4853 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello, its boxing day, hubby stopped at blockbuster to get some PS2 games for our nephews who are coming over to visit today, he stupiedly parked at a bus stop outside blockbuster, when he came out he had a parking fine, the fine is observed at 12.37, he was paying at the blockbuster till at 12.39.

The ticket has 'Date of Notice' on it, NOT 'Date of Issue' does this make it invalid?

The wardens signature looks like an x is this legal?

The ticket says observed at 12.37 on 26/12/06

Issued at 12.37

Code 47

Look forward to someones help.

Hello, its boxing day, hubby stopped at blockbuster to get some PS2 games for our nephews who are coming over to visit today, he stupiedly parked at a bus stop outside blockbuster, when he came out he had a parking fine, the fine is observed at 12.37, he was paying at the blockbuster till at 12.39.

The ticket has 'Date of Notice' on it, NOT 'Date of Issue' does this make it invalid?

The wardens signature looks like an x is this legal?

The ticket says observed at 12.37 on 26/12/06

Issued at 12.37

Code 47

Look forward to someones help.

Code 47, parking in a bust stop/stand.

as for signature, yes... we were taught to just mark the paper, innitals, mark, anything....just so long as pen tocuhes paper...to signify the PA was present.

Date of Notice, is the same as Issue in my opinion, but i'm sure others would disagree.

Would be interested to see other opinions on this.

As far as we are aware, a Code 47 is an instant ticket.

the Bust stop/stand needs to be kept clear for busses (obviosuly).

Good luck.

Thanks The Warden.

Would be interested to see if anyone else can help?

have a look through the Your parking ticket may be unlawful thread

begs the question though, why did he park at bus stop?

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

were there buses running today?

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

"Hi all,Ive posted this in wrong place in a previous post sorry"

i got a ticket 12/12/06 at 14:28 i was in a taxi rank single yellow line was in the bank 2-3 min bank rec dated 12/12/06 thats 5 min it has *issue date 12/12/06* was seen at location ********* on 12/12/06 code 01 parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours,ive appealed it "its a old central parking systems ticket not npc*(scotland)

ps.there are cars aways parking in taxi ranks,:-x i know this as iam a taxi driver,when i double park at the rank the police dont care MOVE!,when i phoned the old central parking systems office(got number of tw) know npc they just fob me off and dont do a thing. thanks all