BT and Commercial Credit Services

danler

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I have just recieved from Commercial Credit Services, acting on behalf of BT saying I owe them 449.56. They are about to commence court procedings on the 1st of Jan.

As far as I am aware I do not owe BT anything. The telephone number in question was a tempoary line that was activated for 2 weeks last christmas.

I telephoned Commercial Credit Services who said call BT, and BT said call Commercial Credit Services.

I have altered a SAR letter ever so slightly. Is this the correct letter to use?? Shoudl I send it to both companies??

Thanks in advance

Danler

yes that should be fine, and yes I would send to both companies. Also ask for a copy of your original credit agreement.

Er, no. You cannot ask for a copy of your 'credit agreement' as you don't have one. It would be better to request BT to supply a copy of your 'Request For Service' or equivalent.

BT's Credit Management Department should be able to help you with the help of a 150 advisor (I work in 150 cmr services) as if the line was only for 2 weeks and the account has been finalised, 150 can send out copies of bills sent of which you should only have 1, once you get this, then ring 150 again and ask to speak to credit management, and advise them that you are wanting to dispute the amounts on the bills. credit mgmt can bring the debt back from the agency and then it can be dealt with by BT.. hope this helps!