Clarabucket v Halifax *****SETTLED*****

CLARABUCKET

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your next Hillards fingers crossed for you that they hurry up! x

Hurry up? They don't seem to know the meaning, cheque and letter both dated the 3rd, but not posted until the 5th? It arrived this morning...

...the healthiest my account has looked for ages!! Hope to make it last a while x

I'm still stinging about the loss of the account, so have composed a nice letter to them about this, and all the problems it has caused. I still maintain it was their fault that they mis-managed it, so now the cheque has arrived I'm going to send that in and try to claim something in that respect.

Hope your head's OK this morning BTW :)

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol heads not too bad thanks!! Hopefully you will get your account back Hillards! At least they sent a bankers draft and not a cheque to you!

Enjoy the cash and thanks for all the help you gave me

claire x

Halifax have settled!!!!

Hi Clara - I would have faxed my offer back yesterday too, but haven't yet gone back to work since the Christmas break (we get good holidays!) so will wait and fax it on Monday when I go back to work. That's a good reason for wanting to return to work isn't it??? I'll also send the original back by recorded delivery - to the Trinity Road address. Hopefully, I should get paid out late next week or early the week after!! Thanks for your support clara ---- just wondering who I can take on next - lol!!! jaxads x

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek: