Jump to content


PENSION LUMP SUM, RECLAIM TAX PAID & WHERE TO ENTER ON SA


Yorky55
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

 

Please click the "Report " link

 

at the bottom of one of the posts.

 

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

 

Thanks

Recommended Posts

Hy, not sure where to post this [maybe someone will put me in the right place]

 

Q - SA submitted for Tax Year 2022 to 2033

NOTE; No longer work as of Sept 2022, as full time carer a nd receive carers allowance.

Chopped in my Empoyers pension for a full cash sum,  [One off cash sum] paid on 18/8. 2023

the first 25% was Tax free, remaining 75% was taxed at source Tax = £1,427.52, as I am below Tax allowance, Where on a SA do I put it on a SA

Q - How do I claim the tax back?

Q - I printed off P53 form, but not sure if right one

Q - It says, Current Tax year when received payment, doe sthat mean next years one, 23-24, as Lump sum paid outside of the  22-23 year.

Can anyone help, please or suggest where, Tried phoning TAX SA Line, says not taking calls till sometime this month

Simply how do I get the tax back as it is a lot?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

as far as i thought you can not claim back the tax on a private pension lump sum even if you are below your SA threshold? thats immaterial. 

 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...