CapQuest and my CCA

mnrbig

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent Capquest a CCA request 3 months ago. They have failed to respond but insist on sending me letters of demand. I have now received a letter from ScottCall threatening me with a home visit if I don't contact them. Any suggestions as to what I should do. I was thinking of ignoring them as the debt is unenforceable.

Just some guy. I try to help, but all advice is my opinion.

The debt may be unenforceable but it is still due and that allows these timewasters to waste time. Write to them, recorded of course, and tell them you do not want their letters and that any more will be returned unopened in new, unstamped envelopes. They will soon get the message as this will cost them at least £1 everytime.

If they have ignored a CCA they have broken the law. Inform the trading standards dept of the local council and the OFT. Write to your MP and ask him/her to ask OFT what they inted to do about this sham of a company. Insist on a reply - its an election soon.

There's nothing to stop them telling Scotcall to call round but you do not have to talk to them. If one of their people actually do turn up tell them to go away. If they don't call the police and report them. Tell them you are alone and they are harrassing you. Get their details, name, car reg number etc.