Please help-Natwest Mortgage For Natwest Advantage Gold

juanito12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

having reached the end of my 2 year fix mortgage deal, I have now taken a new 2 yr fixed at 5.19% through Natwest, according to the Natwest website

http://www.natwest.com/personal02c.a...S/REMORTGAGING

advantage gold customer taking a new mortgage or remortgaging would benefit from £150 cashback, I did not realise this when they originally took me through the process but having investigated it, realised that I am eligible and since the new mortgage does not become effective 'till 05/01/07, I decided to call them to request the cashback. The mortage dpt have now referred me to the quality assurance team. I have faxed them I am awaiting to hear further. Any suggestions on the steps to follow should they refuse to honour the payment??

thanks - JJ

True, the reason for remaining with Natwest is the fact that I have had to take a lower paid job following redundancy in a company for which I worked 10 years, This limited my options and rather than having to go through a new lender, it was easier to renew with Natwest, hence, avoiding all the scrutiny and the likelihood of being turned down. My other option was to go into the variable rate, that would have taken the payments up by £80.:p

I am a helpful member of staff so if the mortagage has gone through then i can save you about 288 quid is just 3 seconds. Change the ADGD back to a current plus, the home loan is a separate agreement, £12 a month would be better spent on you.

I am a helpful member of staff so if the mortagage has gone through then i can save you about 288 quid is just 3 seconds. Change the ADGD back to a current plus, the home loan is a separate agreement, £12 a month would be better spent on you.

Hi

Thanks for the advice, I was under the impression that ADGD has other benefits such as the ID THEFT, free Mobile Insurance, etc. Also, when you say that the home loan is a separate agreement, that does mean that I do not qualify for the £150, the website does state otherwise!!! Sorry, I am new to all this but trying desperately to learn fast :)

Advantage Gold does have additional benefits IF you use them, IF you do then it is a good package to have, IF you don;t then it is costing YOU money that would be better spent elsewhere. I have to say I haven;t seen the offer on the website but when do you get the cashback? When you do then that is when YOU should see how many of the benefits YOU will use and how much money it is saving you.

I supposed is like any other policies, sometimes is peace of mind, If I lost my mobile which by the way is already registered and worth more than I could afford to replace it, then I would use it. As to the link that states the £150 cashback, here it is: http://www.natwest.com/personal02c.a...S/REMORTGAGING

please correct me if I am reading it wrongly. Thanks again for your help:)

• 5 months later...

I was an Advantage Gold account holder at Nat. West. but once someone pointed out to me that I was paying monthly fee to carry a gold card I changed to a standard account. I used to receive various leaflets as to all the facilities I could use as a AG account holder but never did take anything. It was therefore better for me to come out.