blackcatchillers

Blackcatchillers v Egg .........WON

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4588 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:) :) :)

I suppose the title says it all really.Infact there was no need to go to court,I lodged the N1 Form with court last friday and had a letter today offering full settlement plus interest.Donation to site when cheque arrives.

Ps.Thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to answer my questions:D :D :D

top corner,back of the net.

Way to go......

Reading on the site ,it appears these guys play hard ball all the way to the end but collapse in a big heap when the chips are finally down.

Reading your note has convinced me to take them on on I'd had one credit card success but thought these guys were a lot more tricky.

Hats off to you,

Happy Shopping or Happy Saving !!!

regs

Carole

:D :D :D

Guest ian cognito

Well done - I take it they paid everything and not just the amount over £16 they seem to be offering everyone?