claming money back

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been living at my current address for three years and the rent includes 'secure' private parking. However, The gates have been damaged for 12 months now and have been propped open - hardly secure. All the residents have complained, but I wandered whether I am within my rights to claim a percentage of the rent back due to the fact I am not getting what I have paid for. In fact my car insurance is probably void because of this.

Any ideas?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Co-op bank - won March 07

Virgin Credit Card - won - March 07

MBNA Credit Card - won March 07

I have been living at my current address for three years and the rent includes 'secure' private parking. However, The gates have been damaged for 12 months now and have been propped open - hardly secure. All the residents have complained, but I wandered whether I am within my rights to claim a percentage of the rent back due to the fact I am not getting what I have paid for. In fact my car insurance is probably void because of this.

Any ideas?

I suspect you are not entitled to money back as you have suffered no financial loss.

I would advise your car insurers of the situation though. If you have to pay extra due to the parking being insecure, you may have a case for claiming this from the landlord.

Just my opinion.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Computer Problems? Give me a shout...