philb32 vs First Direct

philb32

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5516 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am just about to embark on this process as FD probably owe me a few thousand pounds - I feel like I should also sue them for causing so much stress!

Anyway, I want to claim back charges from my sole account and from a joint account that I hold with my wife, and I am just wondering if I should pursue these as two separate claims - i.e. do I have to send two separate SAR letters + £10 fee etc., or can it just be a single claim?

tia for any advice

Hi there

I am claiming for my sole and joint account and keeping them totally separate. First Direct don't charge for copy statements. I didn't send a cheque for either of my accounts and received statements within a week. Just make sure that you clearly state your account number on each letter and ask that First Direct do the same. When I received a response to my LBA for my joint account, there was no account number so I wrote back and asked that they make sure they include the account number on all correspondence as I am claiming for two accounts.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!