Statement of evidence?

Solargirl

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all and merry xmas,

I have recieved my court hearing date for the 21st feb. As i have got myself in rather a pickle up to this point with previous documents I thought I would benefit from some help with my statement of evidence.

Basically i am not totally sure what to write. Is there a template on the forum I could use? I cant afford to get this wrong after having to send in an amendment for my particulars of claim (and sending in the form without the actual amendment on the first occasion!).

So if anybody could give me some pointers I would apreciate it a great deal.

Thankyou Donna

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

What do you mean does it matter?!?!? Of course it does - if the court has ordered you to submit something you've got to do it, regardless of whether or not Lloyds solicitors 'look at them' or not - thats irrelevant. Failure to comply with an order could (would) see your claim struck out without warning.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 2 weeks later...