Wescot & CCA request

woolny

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good day all,

Would be extremely grateful for some advice.

Have posted before regarding an old debt (£8000) that caught up with me - now owned (allegedly) by Wescot.

8th November - Sent CCA request by special delivery

17th November - received letter back from Wescott asking me to confirm my previous two addresses. Which I sent back 6 days later.

15th December - received letter from Wescott thanksing my for address details & telling me they had requested the Credit agreement.

What i'd like to know is:-

- Have the 30 days passed between my initial request and now - or does it reset because they needed to confirm my address/identity ?

- Whats my next steps ?

Again would appreciate any help here - Wescott are not my favourite people !

im sorry i cant give you any definate answers, but im pretty sure that they have 14 working days from you posting the cca request to cough up the correct docs or they are in default. then a further calender month to rectify the default before they have commited an illegal offence. the correspondance they have sent you looks to me like delaying tactics, which i would ignore and carry on letting their little time limit tick away.

what makes me smile is that when they are hunting you down they dont bother asking you for old addresses while demanding money, but as soon as they are asked for something they make out they care about nothing more then the safetly of your data etc.

thats only my guess, but i think im right, ive done a LOT of reading here the past week lol.

im having probs with wescot too, ill follow your thread and i hope you kick some ass :D