I' m amazed by this site Now I know I'm not alone !

rocket1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am a new member, although I did make a post about a week ago.I thought I should go back and start from the begining - which is here. So here I am to introduce myself as the site suggests.

I had always been careful with personal finances and dealings with banks etc. Despite being more clued up than most people in my early twenties, it has taken me forty more odd years of adult life to learn what utter swindlers banks and other financial institutions are.

I had imagined they had morality and probity and trusted them accordingly.I was completely wrong.

Ten years ago my financial life was disrupted by my wife running off with someone else (on the grounds he had more money than me, it seems) and then divorcing me.

To add to the usual financial problems of divorce I became involved with a partner who became seriously ill and because I had to give complete priority to her, I became slow, and inefficient at dealing with anything else.

Various financial institutions saw their chance and have consistently persecuted me ever since, using a system of deceit which I now see from this website is not me being a paranoid psychotic imagining these 'highly respected and ultra honest and moral financial institutions oozing probity and fairness and positively the bedrock of our society' are out to fleece me; but that actually, they really are out to fleece me and yes, they are deceitful and dishonest and tens of thousands of other people are begining to realise this too, particularly thanks to this website.

I really think the founders should be well rewarded for it.

In my state of compliant ignorance, I have lost tens of thousands of pounds to these institutions, most or all of it in penalties. I lost nearly £400 000 of equity in my house due to these institutions using divorce issues as a mechanism to push me onto what they sinisterly call the 'grey market' in my efforts to keep my house which ultimately failed as these mortgage companies must well know will mostly happen. That is why they have organised a system to enable them to do it.

They deliberately push people into worsening financial situations by their carefully designed credit structures and systems. Things like using a completely trivial issue like a county court judgement which may in itself have no real basis for its existence as an excuse to charge a higher interest rate which may, and probably will, add thousands, even tens of thousands to mortgage bills.

I have always been 'honest' and not ever strayed far from the boundaries of any contracts with financial insitutions and I have never, ever behaved 'badly' and have never warranted the disgusting behaviour I have experienced in a consistent manner from all financial institutions.

When this dishonestly came from people like my private pensions company bare facedly conning huge sums from me and it having nothing to do with any issue of my behaviour, did I begin to realise just how awful and dreadful the whole bunch obviously are.

This website has made me realise I can fight back against these unpleasant organisations. But I don't just want my money back. I want more. I want a lot more.

I want everyone to realise how dishonest these organisations are and to realise just how much better off they would be financially if they learned to handle and control their own money instead of meekly handing it all over to financial institutions who will simply help themselves to as much of it as they can get away with.

I want to loosen the complete stranglehold the 'institutions' have over virtually the entire population - they having brainwashed everyone into believing the said institutions are essential for everyone's well being. They are most definitely not.

Look for example at house prices. If mortgage companies were not in posession of so much of our money, because few people save and people's earnings disappear straightaway into the various financial institutions via things like thier mortage - which might take as much as half their earnings every month.

If they did not have all this money, and they could only lend in a completely fair manner and were unable to overburden people with ever increasing and unrealistic amounts of debt, why, lo, people would be unable to pay ludicrous sums for houses.

That means houses would be vastly cheaper. that in turn means not only would people have little difficulty getting on the housing ladder, but debt repayment wouldn't destroy their lives the way it does today for so many.

When I bought my first huge four bedroomed flat in posh central Bristol when I was twenty three years old and earning a pittance thirty five years ago (actually fired from my job before I even moved into my new flat) the cost of the flat was just three times my annual salary. the same property today is in the region of twenty five times the same modern salary for the same job today.

Is that house price inflation or what. !

It is exactly the same for every other property in the country. Why ? because the mortgage companies have carefully moved themselves from what they were forty years ago to their rather different selves today. One of the principle aspects being they have vastly more of your money in their possession and the more they have, the more they want to lend.

Let's make them grovel. Let's make them start paying us back right now. They have stolen too much for too long. It's time to get out there and get them at their own game. Its time to stop them from this ever increasing tidal wave of abuse they inflict on us.

Hi Rocket.

First, please edit your post. The 12th paragraph reads.....

This website has made me realise I can fight the bastards. But I don't just want my money back. I want more. I want a lot more.

That statement is potentially libelous and these forums are read by users of all ages who don't want to see rich language.

You're certainly not alone, at this moment we have 98,361 members.

I suggest that you spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guide. That will answer most of your initial questions.

Please start your own threads in the appropriate forums and post any questions and progress reports there. You will find the answers are not very far away.

Good luck with your claim.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Guest ian cognito

Sorry, don't think we are being picky here - just careful

meekly handing it all over to financial institutions who will simply steal as much of it as they can get away with

Could you replace this word too please, again a libellous comment for which the site and yourself could come across major problems.

Well spotted. I missed that one. :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Sorry, don't think we are being picky here - just careful

Could you replace this word too please, again a libellous comment for which the site and yourself could come across major problems.

I have changed this to keep the peace. But it is definitely not potentially libellous. The dictionary defines 'steal' as to take or win by ' address or contrivance, insidously, unexpectedly, gradually or furtively'.

That pretty much accurately describes the behaviour of these institutions concerning bank charges etc, doesn't it ?

It is a stament of truth. Would you like to redefine their behaviour in some more accurate manner ?

Hi Rocket

I know you want to rant about the banks and financial institutions. A lot of people have lost everything, your case i read on another thread, and have answered is one of the worst on the mortgage side. Please don't let your anger affect your judgement. You will get revenge with charges but it does take time. Follow the tried and tested procedures on here and you will win. You have a lot of new friends here willing to help.

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers