janetsilver v Halifax - NEXT!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right - have just submitted my small claims court (Northern Ireland) claim against Intelligent Finance and was wondering what to do next..then..light bulb moment...lets try another bank:p !

So here I am joining you all on the Halifax board having just printed out my SAR for 3 Halifax accounts...and lets see how it goes!!

(UN)Intelligent Finance:-x

all the usual letters sent according to CAG so far - no satisfactory response

Small claims court application -v- Intelligent Finance submitted 20/12/2006

Amount claimed @£895 including interest and court fees

Halifax:mad:

20/12/2006 SAR printed and in the envelope ready to go!

Welcome Janet - even if it is the same organisation! You could probably have done your SAR for all the accounts at one go - oh well, you're here now. We don't bite and hope all goes well for you in the new claim.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Depends on the amount claimed, and where you are. I know Scotland differs in the amount you can go for, and I'm sure I've read in some threads about N Ireland too.

You're not the only one - I should have gone for Halifax Bank and Halifax credit card at the same time, but by the time I realised I had already put the wheels in motion. So, that's my hobby for the new year - persue the credit card account!

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

What fun! Just out of curiousity, Ive posted a "HELP NEEDED" thread under Intelligent Finance and nobody has replied yet...Ive filed a case with the NI Small Claims Court as I thought that is what I should do according to Martins Moneysavingexpert.com site. But today the court has replied saying it is outside their jurisdiction and therefore could take a lot longer. Has anyone else in NI claimed via the courts or used the Moneyclaim site instead?