Barney vs CARCRAFT Advice needed!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I stupidly bought a car from carcraft 4 months ago. I have done 4000 miles and when i took it to BMW with a problem with my brakes, they were very concerned and stated that the car should never have been sold to me as the damage could not have happened in 4 months!

I have complained to carcraft who don't give a ****.

My warranty is now with NAC who have told me that none of the repairs are covered and that basically it is 'tough, love' :eek:

BMWhave quoted me £900 for the work which I simply cannot afford.

I have been so upset about this and feel helpless and that I have just been conned.

I have just written my first letter to the finance company stating the sale of goods act.

Any other advice?

TO ME, get an engineers report that says the damage could not have occured from when you have had the car then take it back to the Carcraft and make a claim under the sales of goods act.

The Engineers report from BMW would have to have some teeth to it though.

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

Is it on HP or credit agreement?

Sorry, I don't know a lot about Carcraft as an individual company.

How old is the car and how much mileage has it done?

Please note I'm not insured in this capacity, so if you need to, do get official legal advice.