woolwich CCJ removal

carinas
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i sent a CCA request to Woolwich a few months ago, got back the answer that they couldn't provide me with the agreement/statement etc so after my response they agreed to remove the 2 defaults on my credit file.

Have found out today that CCJ on credit file is relating to this account too, didn't realise this at the time. Is it reasonable for me to write to them and say look you have already admitted you have an unenforcable debt, remove the CCJ please? are they able to do this or do they have to go through the court?

I am thinking of wording it in such a way that i would've claimed my bank charges back (which would be much higher than the £400 CCJ) but cant due to their inability to provide paperwork, and that seeing as it has been on there for 5 1/2 years they are lucky i'm not claiming compensation for damages.

Is this the correct approach?

£914.00 unfair bank charges recovered from NatWest after 1st letter :)

£255.00 unfair bank charges recovered from RBS after 1st letter :)

Welcome Finance cannot supply original agreement, N1 issued for charges, PPI & interest total over £3k :cool:

Woolwich 2 defaults removed, 1 ccj removed. My credit file is now clean :D

• 3 weeks later...

I dont have statements and neither do they so i'm unlikely to get any money out of them. However i will be happy with the removal of the CCJ. I wrote to them giving them 14 days to reply, they have replied giving themselves 28 days to reply. Think thats a bit of a joke really. guess i just have to wait.

£914.00 unfair bank charges recovered from NatWest after 1st letter :)

£255.00 unfair bank charges recovered from RBS after 1st letter :)

Welcome Finance cannot supply original agreement, N1 issued for charges, PPI & interest total over £3k :cool:

Woolwich 2 defaults removed, 1 ccj removed. My credit file is now clean :D