Soutie v NatWest

Soutie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5661 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent off my Prelim claim letter yesterday, recorded. It's for just under £14,000, over 6 years of business. I think I may need a bit of help along the way!

I'm going to post every bit of info I get on this claim here, so at the end of the day there'll be a full record of it right to the end.

Fingers crossed. :)

Yes it was a business account. Unfortunately the charges have been a major contributing factor in the shop closing after Christmas. As I posted on another thread the other day, apart from the first couple of inadvertant overdrawals in 2001, the amount that the account became overdrawn on occassion never even came close to the cumulative amount of the charges.

So this is payback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I got a standard reply to the Prelim on the 9th Jan, and the same again to the LBA on the 10th.

Their time was up on the 22nd Jan, and I should have submitted the claim that day, but cash flow being what it is, it will have to wait until sometime this week (it costs £250 to file a claim of this size).

I did speak to the clerk at my local County Court when I picked up the forms, and she told me that of all the claims that had gone in, only one had gone to the AQ stage. Nice!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, better late than never. I submitted the claim yesterday. Went in expecting it to take ages, after loading up the parking meter, and I was out 5 minutes and £250 later. I was really nervous going in to drop off these fat folders full of bank statements,:-o but what a relief that I'd actually done it.

Definitely wouldn't have had the bottle without the guidance and encouraging stories on the site.

Now lets see what happens in 14 days.

I am going to ask, and apologies if it has been asked by me before to you(vague feeling I have) is all the charges Unpaids, unarranged borrowing and penalty charges?

The charges are Cheque return fees, Unpaid D/D, Unpaid S/O, Unpaid R/P, Paid referral fee (this then changed to a monthly charge under the guise of Referral fee for Jan etc), Unarranged borrowing fee.

There were over the course of 6 years and on a Business account.