Why dont people claim ?

flunky

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in the process of claiming against HSBC.

I have told everyone and there dog about this site.

Friends, family and even some random guy I got speaking to in a pub.

I cannot understand the apathy that surrounds this.

Do we really live in a country where no one could do with a few hundred quid or some cases a few thousand from these banks.

Thoughts ?

4th January 2008 - Prelim sent

16th January 2008 - Standard reply - NO!

A lot of it has to do with cynicism and apathy. People think that it sounds too good to be true. Many also don't realise how much the banks have taken, most people are shocked when they find out. Others may be put off by the complexity of it all, I know it isn't all that complex but when you are first starting out its all a bit mind boggling.

Its the same reasons why we are walking in to the National ID card without protest. We seem to be turning in to a nation of people who are lazy and apathetic, in a sense we have become to comfortable. This is what the banks rely on.

I agree, however, I was speaking to a guy I know and he was jusifying all the times he has gone over limit etc. I said dont bother to jusify it , its not your fault. It is always the peolple who struggle the most. These guys need the money (me too) more than most.

He kept saying yes I wil do it I will, but I know he wont. I have said he can come round, couple of beers and we can get it sorted one weekend. I dont believe he will.

I think you are right with complexity, totally fazed me but the guys here are sooo helpful.

I think a lot of it is I cant be bothered.

Still the more success stories there are hopefully the more people will respond to these modern backwards Robin Hoods.

P.s Never mind national ID I have a tracer on me most days. Mrs Flunky keeps calling me on it. We should not be concerned about ID when we have GCHQ tabbing emails, phone calls etc etc. Debit cards, store credit cards and their loyalty cards are all info grabbing.

4th January 2008 - Prelim sent

16th January 2008 - Standard reply - NO!

I agree, however, I was speaking to a guy I know and he was jusifying all the times he has gone over limit etc. I said dont bother to jusify it , its not your fault. It is always the peolple who struggle the most. These guys need the money (me too) more than most.

He kept saying yes I wil do it I will, but I know he wont. I have said he can come round, couple of beers and we can get it sorted one weekend. I dont believe he will.

I think you are right with complexity, totally fazed me but the guys here are sooo helpful.

I think a lot of it is I cant be bothered.

Still the more success stories there are hopefully the more people will respond to these modern backwards Robin Hoods.

P.s Never mind national ID I have a tracer on me most days. Mrs Flunky keeps calling me on it. We should not be concerned about ID when we have GCHQ tabbing emails, phone calls etc etc. Debit cards, store credit cards and their loyalty cards are all info grabbing.

I have taken to switching my phone off a lot these days. O2 recently changed their terms and conditions to allow them to pass your location to certain 3rd parties such as debt collection agencies! My girlfriend terminated her contract due to those new terms and conditions.