Dlewis319 VS HSBC - HSBC to Defend!

Dlewis319
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Well tomorrow was the 28th day when my MCOL was to run out. But I got home today and the website no longer says 'Acknowledged' but 'Defence'.

Does this now mean the bank has filed a defence or are going to? And what do i do? Im starting to panic now and feel that i have got myself in slightly deeper than i would like.

Any help / advice would be appreciated!

Dlewis319

This was excactly what happened to me. Couple of days later the transfer to a local court note arrived with defence papers and I hit panic mode and wifey going on "I told you so"!

Mr HSBCrusher responded to my thread and advised to sit tight as DG would be intouch......see my th:) read.

24 hours later wifey rings me at work to say DG have sent a letter and will pay in full! What a christmas I will have!

Hope this happens to you - will keep my fingers crossed

Thats great news! I hope I get the same.

My Fiance has been saying the same thing! We both now have it in our heads that we are going to be the ones they use for the 'Godly Golden TESTCASE!' everyone keeps talking about.

Mind u, there is small nutter inside me who wants the bank to meet me in court so i can be the one to break them!

Then of course, just getting my money back would be just as nice!

Cheers

Dlewis319

Unlikely to happen d, but you never know ;)

Basically, DG Solicitors will stall until you have to file your AQ (and perhaps a bit after that, until they pay you in full.

Never a bad idea to email them a schedule of your charges along with the court claim number to hurry things along.

The email address I suggest you use is [email protected]

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

i agree - even if you've followed the trend to send the breakdown when the acknowledgment arrived - email them again now, it serves to bump you up to the top of someone's pile. and think of the aq as just the next stage in this game of chess or whatever - it's still their move. when you get your aq in the post in a day or two - look for the deadline and circle it on your calendar. if you haven't received your money (that means an offer, you accepting and you receiving your money) by that date, you will need to file the aq. costs£100 if you claim is over 1500 but you can add it to the claim. read this just to get a little comfortable with it all in case you need to file - lately, several claims have been settled shortly after they file the defense, send that e-mail and watch the post.

here's the link:Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

One other thing, Claire78, u have put this as the email address to use - [email protected] to send a breakdown to. Is this the solicitors email address or the banks?

Am i supposed to send a breakdown to both HSBC and the solicitor. by post or email or should i do all of the above?

Sorry to sound confusing, but im confused!! :oops:

Thanks for the help!

DLewis319

i think it is: [email protected] i've not seen that other one before, try either.

and she is head offer person at dg.

bank is not involved at this point (offers come from solicitors)

assuming you've already sent it to them before, i think it is acceptable to send it via e-mail. if you haven't sent it at the acknowledgment stage - send one tomorrow by recorded delivery. but go ahead and e-mail it tonight referencing your court claim number.

Right, letter all typed, breakdown included and a little reminder about the continuing interest added. I have also emailed her over the breakdown.

How long do u recon its gonna take, bearing in mind xmas hols?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i am in the same situation i filled in my AQ and sent it in to the court for 31st dec i faxed them a revised copy of the schedule last week 2/01/07 iam still waiting i felt exactly the same i hope i am not the first test case!!

but if we are all reclaiming the time scale will be longer i think!!

good luck

HSBC Full offer accepted!!£3613.39 :D

(Payment paid into bank 29/01/07)!!

A & L offer recived in full

account threat of closure

reported to FOS 5/04/07

Mint offer accepted in full

Studio Pre lim sent 05/04/07

MBNA SAR sent

Awaiting SAR doc from Creation finance

I am in the same situation!!! They defended claim at last minute and I have been sent a AQ which I have to fill in and send back by 16th. One problem I don't get paid till 20th and am skint can't afford to pay £100 out what shall I do? Also DG sols haven't asked for a revised charges schedule should they have done?

Glad im not alone!

I still haven't heard a jot from DG yet though. Been hoping to find an offer of repayment on my doorstep over the last couple of days but alas nothing but more bills!

I had to send my AQ of on Friday so they can recieve it on time. I really want all this to be over now, i feel like im in well over my head! And to add to it all, i now live in scotland but my court case is in Swindon (the other end of the country) so if it does get to court, im stuffed!

Hopefully it wont come to that.

Mavrick*07 - I sent my revised charge list to DG before they asked for it just to be on the safe side.

Cheers

Dlewis319

in total i have sent them 3 copies plus 3 with the AQ just to be safe fax a copy and send one in the post just to be safe.

Dlewis319 i think you can ask the court to move your case closer to you if you explain your circumstances. check the website where you filed your mcol for help.

HSBC Full offer accepted!!£3613.39 :D

(Payment paid into bank 29/01/07)!!

A & L offer recived in full

account threat of closure

reported to FOS 5/04/07

Mint offer accepted in full

Studio Pre lim sent 05/04/07

MBNA SAR sent

Awaiting SAR doc from Creation finance