PeterMcG vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6331 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks,

I have followed the step by step instructions and now, after one rejected offer, the Halifax are now prepared to offer me the full amount of my claim of 1062 squids. :)

I also claimed 8 % interest which makes a grand total of 1413.75. The bank in their final offer say they "cannot look at this".

I want to know if other people claiming against the Halifax have got this interest.... Is it worth pursuing ?

The other thing is that they have not mentioned removing default entry from the register. I take this affects my credit rating? Do i need to pursue this as well or should i check my credit rating and with what company?

Thanks

Yes it is worth pursuing. If you issue a MCOL you will get the interest together with your fees back. With regard to the default, it little more difficult. I have seen a thread on here where someone took a bank to court to remove the default and the judge was not interested in the fact that the default was caused by penalty charges.