• Tweets

• Indeed I thought the court case concentrated more on technicalities and possible flaws in the reasoning rather than whether Djokovic met the conditions. Maybe not a legal reason, but he doesn't seem to worry about keeping to the rules about self-isolating and seems to have been economical with the truth over travel in the two weeks before the tournament.   As you say, there are doubts about the test and someone has also asked what he planned to do in the event he didn't manage to test positive a couple of weeks before he travelled.
    • There is a confusion of terminology here. When it comes to documents granting tenancies they are either described as "tenancy agreements" or "leases". However, though the former is generally used to describe an instrument granting a tenancy for three years or less and the latter to describe an instrument made by deed granting a tenancy for more than three years, they are not "terms of art", that is words or phrases with set meanings. The word "lease", though perhaps primarily used to refer to a document. also refers to an interest in land so that "lease" and "tenancy" mean the same thing, that is a leasehold interest.   Any purported grant of a tenancy for a term exceeding three years is void as provided by section 52(1) of the Law of Property Act 1925:   All conveyances of land or of any interest therein are void for the purpose of conveying or creating a legal estate unless made by deed.   By way of clarification:   Section 205(1)(ii) says:   “Conveyance” includes a mortgage, charge, lease, assent, vesting declaration, vesting instrument, disclaimer, release and every other assurance of property or of an interest therein by any instrument, except a will   Section 52(2) says:   This section does not apply to [...] leases or tenancies or other assurances not required by law to be made in writing   That is clarified by section 54(2) which says:   Nothing in the foregoing provisions of this Part of this Act shall affect the creation by parol of leases taking effect in possession for a term not exceeding three years (whether or not the lessee is given power to extend the term) at the best rent which can be reasonably obtained without taking a fine   (For your information I post as Lawcruncher on LLZ)  
    • I'm still waiting for the petty cash/expenses for the week or so around the various parties to be examined (by te expected whitewash - yeah right)  - for a number of few hundred quick booze bills charging the taxpayer for their antics
    • ..   and was that exemption a proper medically certifies exemption - or some dodgy self swab which changed status .. as it seems to be reported
    • Hi, everyone there. i just have got an confirmation email that cifas has placed a marker on my details requested by starling bank for false documentation fraud. can anyone help me to remove from the record and how to do it?
  • Our picks

Omigod I Think I've Won

SweetRevenge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can't seem to change my original thread to say I've won at LBA with Contractual Interest :-D - please see link

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland-bank/36087-sweetrevenge-rbos.html

Donation follows!!!

:lol: Sweetrevenge :lol:

Don't get mad - get even!

If I've helped you please hit my scales 'n' bump my rep!

RBS (My A/c) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent /10/06, statements rec'd 20/10; Prelim sent 3/11/06, s*d off letter rec'd 20/11; LBA sent 28/11, Settlement offer rec'd 18/12

WON at LBA with compound contractual interest £607

RBS BF Account S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 4/11, part response rec'd 28/11, further info sent 3/12 awaiting statements at 20/12, Sent LBA 19/01/07. Received all statements resulting in 3 claims, £1,278, £4,279 and £7,250(!) all with contractual interest.

This is now very out of date!!!!

sweet well done hun, good news coming in thick and fast today.

congratulations.

bos~ Data Protection Act sent

~ statements received

~ owed £1766.82

~ prelim letter sent 30/08/2006:D

~lba handed in 14/09/2006

bos Data Protection Act sent

~ statements received

~ owed £1217.86

court date issued of the 17th november

27th oct full offer totalling everything including 8% interest court costs and £10 dpa sar..... one down next to go.

rbs~ Data Protection Act sent off 21/09/2006:mad:

Thanks, Smoorach, feels like all my xmas's have come at once. the nice thing is all the congratulations - makes you feel all warm 'n slushy!!

RBS (My A/c) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent /10/06, statements rec'd 20/10; Prelim sent 3/11/06, s*d off letter rec'd 20/11; LBA sent 28/11, Settlement offer rec'd 18/12

RBS BF Account S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 4/11, part response rec'd 28/11, further info sent 3/12 awaiting statements at 20/12, Sent LBA 19/01/07. Received all statements resulting in 3 claims, £1,278, £4,279 and £7,250(!) all with contractual interest.

Thank StyX, your nearly right - in the words of the song, "Red, red wine . . . goes to my head" !!

Right what's next, oh yes BF's claim for last six years!!

I think someone has the reclaim bug :p.

I am awaiting my SAP....SAC erm list of charges, i will one day learn the tech terms.

I think i will go have a nice bottle of cold beer.

EDIT: S.A.R. that is what i was trying to say.

StyX Has Won

RBS - £2,500

I just thought, if you are willing, something that would be of great help to me. A digital copy of one of your S.A.R. sheets (minus any personal info of course) so i can see what the format is like and how hard it will be to work out charges and the like.

Possible advanced thanks, i understand you may be reluntant to post sensitive info.

Oh and re your accidental spy-ware smiley post, can i suggest you use Firefox instead of Internet explorer, it take a little bit of getting use to but it is very powerful, and well protected.

StyX Has Won

RBS - £2,500

Thanks for the advice Styx, I'll give Firefox a go.

I have absolutely no problem giving any help I can, just clarify for me: If you've sent off the subject access request and got your statements back, you now need to see a 'schedule of charges' ie. what I sent next to the bank setting out what they had charged me and when, what the interest I was claiming amounted to, and the letter that went with it? If so, send me your email address and I'll post em straight over.

I haven't got the statements back yet, only posted them off on the 13th and they received em on the 18th. But that is my next step. So i was hoping for an idea of what the "schedule of charges" look like sort of thing.

Many thanks

I will pm you my address.

StyX

p.s.

Want or need a gmail account i have lots.

StyX Has Won

RBS - £2,500

styx this is for you hun.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

just choose the one thats appropriate for your claim.

~ statements received

~ owed £1766.82

~ statements received

~ owed £1217.86

27th oct full offer totalling everything including 8% interest court costs and £10 dpa sar..... one down next to go.

oh and sweet revenge gouess what ive had some good news myself today....

I WON

second win against the bank of scotland pmsl didnt think id see it before xmas but its already and waiting in my account.

wooooohooooo

some last minute shopping is required

~ statements received

~ owed £1766.82

~ statements received

~ owed £1217.86

Oh Smoorach thats FANTASTIC!! Well done Happy Xmas and drinks are probably on you . . .:) :) :D:) :)

So chuffed for you!