Marc1977 v HSBC - support and advice please!

marc1977
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

don't be. read this:Banks rake in 1,200% on overdrafts - Newspaper Edition - Times Online

you will probably get an acknowledgment in a few days then:

send copies of your breakdown - 3 to the court and 1 to dg

your respond date will then be another 14 days after that - but you already knew this stuff didn't you. i can tell you are one who has read all the stuff. so, just read that link and note how the ombuds. is telling bank to settle. they have on all cases so far - no reason to think yours will be different. good luck.

thanks lateralus, yes have tried to be as thorough with reading as much as i can. Think thats the best way, rather than cutting corners and not getting it right. At this stage its helpful to cover all possible scenarios that others have faced, hence me posting this thread.

Having looked through peoples posts/threads there doesnt seem to be any routine pattern hsbc that hsbc are adopting... am i missing something? Just trying to establish what I may or may not expect! Maybe I cant see the wood for the trees! Has anyone spotted or noticed any kind of "procedure"?

i have to say, in the last week or so, a very clear pattern is emerging - you hear nothing (unless it is a belated offer from c.langdale at hsbc for about 80% of your lba) until the defense is filed at the end of the 28 days - and then 3-4 days later - just about the time you receive your aq, you get a full offer from dg.

want to read them: there's babs, steve n, jimfishybob, stall, and about 4 more.