Marc v HSBC

marc1977
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I my name is Mark and I am also a new comer. Im just about to send my letter to Natiowide requesting my money back. has any one taken them on

:)

Many people have and many people succsessful.

Click this link for Nationwide successes...

Spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guide in the library section. That will answer most of your initial questions.

Then start your own thread in the Nationwide Forum and post any questions and progress reports there, so we can see if you need help at any time.

Click this link for NATIONWIDE FORUM....

Good luck with your claim.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Having looked at peoples threads/posts, i cant notice any pattern for how hsbc are actioning claims. Am I missing something? Just trying to get an idea of any "routine" they seem to adopting, so that I know what i can expect. Though from what I have seen there doesnt seem to be any pattern.

Having looked at peoples threads/posts, i cant notice any pattern for how hsbc are actioning claims. Am I missing something? Just trying to get an idea of any "routine" they seem to adopting, so that I know what i can expect. Though from what I have seen there doesnt seem to be any pattern.

Hi Marc - I've done a lot of research on other threads in relation to any patterns and they don't appear to be consistent at all. So take it as it comes and just research other threads that may be on the same wave length as yours?;)

Received a letter from hsbc today! ...thanks for my letter dated 28th november!! Apparently he will contact me again by 31st January 2007....hmmm.... better pull his finger out seeing as mcol served 18th December 2006 and the 28 days (due to it being acknowledged) takes in to 14th January 2007... Mr Langdale must be working bank holidays this year... oh dear! Happy Christmas Mr Langdale...

hmmm 11 billion profit this year... sadly their goose will still be fat

Lol HSBCrusher! Just had a better look at my acknowledgment of service letter from MCOL which states they are defending blah blah.... I have read in threads that to save time and pre-empt the "can we have charges breakdown letter"... it can be 1. posted, 2. faxed or 3. emailed, in anticipation, thus saving approx 2 weeks. I have read in here that (as is consistent with my claim) Deborah Daubney is intending to defend all claims.

The thread containing all hsbc contact info states that emails are

[email protected] however the part for her email states [email protected] is this correct? or should it be [email protected]/com??

Just ensuring that I get it absoultely correct for Ms D'Aubney

Lol HSBCrusher! Just had a better look at my acknowledgment of service letter from MCOL which states they are defending blah blah.... I have read in threads that to save time and pre-empt the "can we have charges breakdown letter"... it can be 1. posted, 2. faxed or 3. emailed, in anticipation, thus saving approx 2 weeks. I have read in here that (as is consistent with my claim) Deborah Daubney is intending to defend all claims.

The thread containing all hsbc contact info states that emails are

[email protected] however the part for her email states [email protected] is this correct? or should it be [email protected]/com??

Just ensuring that I get it absoultely correct for Ms D'Aubney

Is anybody able to help with the above??

I have just emailed my schedule over to Debbie but she is out of office until the 3rd, they have until the 4th to enter a defense do you think this will be ok or should I send mine to someone else?

Thanks

HSBC - £3217.59

02/11/2006 Prelim typed and ready to send! let the battle commence!

6/11/2006 Prelim letter and charge breakdown sent recorded delivery

7/11/2006 Prelim letter recieved by HSBC

20/11/2006 :LBA letter sent recorded delivery

4/12/2006 MCOL Filed

03/1/2007 Defense Entered :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Weell this morning I received an expected offer in the region of 80%.... dated 28th december giving me 10 working days to respond!! that means i have until 12th to respond (by my rough reckoning given xmas bank hols etc). Chances are if they have a backlog from over that period and by the time letter gets there etc if I was to accept they may not have got it in time... Good job I'm going to reject it anyways!

Is it necessary to respond? Or as in the letter from Colin Langdale they will take it I have declined their offer... Should I now just sit tight and wait for another letter?