Gemz Vs NatWest

Gemz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Every penny counts!!

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Hi Gemz,

Usually at this stage in the build up to your claim you send the LBA letter to the Borehamwood address.

Their usual lame response is to then direct any court proceedings to their registered office address in Bishopsgate, LONDON.

Failing this, and as NATTIE quite rightly pointed out, you can hand it in to your branch you will make sure it gets to the correct dept. The added bonus is it saves you on a stamp.

• Confused 1

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gemz,

If they do not comply fully within 14 days then you shall begin a claim against them for the full amount plus interest plus a claim under ss.7 and 13 of the Data Protection Act 1998 plus your costs and without further notice.

Remember it is your claim and your timescale, not theirs.

Take time out to read through the step-by-step guide to get an idea of exactly what is going to happen.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

No matter Gemz, honestly. As I said previously, it is your claim and your timescale.

You've got this far, then why not proceed? However, if you do not have the time (or money) to commit yourself to this, then it is perhaps best left until you do.

Either way, the choice is ultimately your own.

Good luck.

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

You have not missed any deadline, you have merely given the bank 14 days to respond, if that has gone a bit further then the bank should be privilaged. It's still OK to proceed with the next stage of your claim, afterall, it's your timescale not the banks. The only deadlines you must not miss are the ones in the later stages of the claim.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I've only just got around to sorting out my mum's account too. Another six years worth of statements

Can I send an pre-lim letter for both the joint account and my mum's account together? (She is a named account holder on both).

Yep, no problems, I did just that. Make sure you put down both account numbers and send scedule of charges for both on seperate sheets.

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well still waiting on my parent's account - deadline is Tuesday.

But I got an offer today for my account (nearly two months later) for £66 (originally £78) so I'm going to accept that.

The problem is they haven't given any contact details - only a form to fill in so that they will pay it into my account. Thing is, it's closed.

Who shall I write to to say, yes but cheque please?

Guest NATTIE

stuart Higley(his name has been said in so many derogatory ways even i cannot remember. And cheque please