soulman333v LIoyds tsb

soulman333
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI EVERY1, does any 1 no a simple way of finding out the date i opened my account with my bank LIoyds??

Its just Im about to send my claim off to them with details of my claim on a spreadsheet and at the sametime Im going to register the claim with my local court using the N1 FORM and the only info i cant find was my account opened date!!!!!! I thought some1 might no where i can find this.

regards paul.

Well on my claim I did the "on or around" date, as I knew roughly when it was opened (eg. 1999).

When I did try and call the call centre on the 0845 3000000 (i think it was) they told me that information would have to come direct from the branch.

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

HIYA, Many thanks for your gr8 advice. My spreadsheet and prelimanary claim form goes off today once the 14 days has expired I will then be sending my LBA LETTER Do I then send them a copy of my N1 claim also??

And thanks again for advise i will contact my branch about my account opening date!!! Best regards and seasons greetings to you. paul

Hi Paul

You need to take your N1 to Court not send it to LTSB. Send your LBA when the 14 days are up from when sending your Preliminary letter. Then give them a further 14 days after sending your LBA, then start the Court claim, using the N1.

Hope that makes sense!:)

Good luck!

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

HIYA BARTY, Cheers for the advice and thanks for settin me straight.

That was the only thing I was slightly unclear about. As my prelimanary letter goes in today. Many Thanks Again hav a gr8 xmas

Regards Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi every1 hope you had gr8 xmas,

quick question On the 20th dec I posted my Prelimanary letter and will allow them the 14 days too respond. I sent my letter 1st class recorded delivery to my actual branch as i had read some1 else had done this so they could keep track of it, but when speaking with some1 from LIoyds

today on the phone they said that my branch wouldnt be able to deal with this, But I said they then should be forwarding it on to the relevant department who does......Do you think this will cause me a problem and should i have forwarded it onto the collections centre instead???

ANY ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!

Regards

paul.

Hiya Soulman

I sent my prelim and LBA direct to the bank - both times got their standard bog off letter. It is the reponsibility of your branch (to whom you have an account with) to forward this internally to the appropriate people. Keep to the 14 days stated in your letter so that they know you are serious...and I think you were right to send by recorded delivery - this can only back your claim up in future (should you need it)

Let us know how you get on - and G O O D L U C K!!!

R22

Prelim Sent 30/10/2006

LBA sent 13/11/2006

Court Claim submitted via Moneyclaim 06/12/2006

Claim deemed served on 11/12/2006

No acknowledgement by 25/12/2006 (14 Days)

Entered Judgement by Default 28/12/2006

Issued Warrent 15/01/2007

Many Thanks For Your Reply I Found It Very Helpful.

Did I just read that your claim was successful or are you still awaiting a decision??? Anyway Cheers For Replying To My Question.

Regards Paul.

Happy New Yr 2 U 2

• 2 weeks later...

HI ALL, Firstly happy new yr 2 one and all!!!

Could some1 confirm that I should stick to my 14 day deadline???

Ive just had the bog standard reply after 8days from our FAV

bANK ....LIOYDS :| Saying sorry Iv had caus 2 complain and their customer service recovery team(joke) will look into it' but they need 28 days!!! I've told them in my PRELIMANARY letter they have 14 days as we are instructed. Do I write 2 them again saying NO they only have 14????

Any Help gratefully recieved regards PAUL.