Reclaiming all bank charges

BeeBee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5512 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have been charged through the nose for years with A & L, there charges made me go overdrawn then I would be charged again and again it was a vicious circle.

How do I go about finding out how much in total I have been charged so I can claim it back? and then what is the next step, shall I just call the bank or write a letter?

Many thanks

BeeBee:)

Hi BeeBee & welcome aboard.

First step is to make a subject access request under the data protection act.

This is all detailed in the FAQ sections and step by step instructions.

Look in my signature for help.

for FAQs & Step By Step

click here

for Templates Library

click here

for Court Bundle

click here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Halifax C C

here

WON 121o121 'vs' Cahoot CC

here

WON 121o121 'vs' LloydsTSB (again)

here

Hi there you need to start with the FAQs (link in my sig) and inparticular the step-by-step guide. Also have a read around other self help material to fmailiarise yourself with what it is you are doing.

Then when you are ready start a thread in your banks forum to post updates on where you are up to, this helps you keep track and helps other to see what is involved, it also helps others to help you as you'll be in the right area of the site. If you want to update us or ask a question after searching and not finding it add it to your own thread and someone will help you.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Hi, I claimed £1164.00 from Abbey Plc. They put £450.00 back in my account and refunded another £50.00 on last months bank statement. I had start court proceedings before the money was put in my account. I want to go through to the end and started out with this in mind, however Abbey has now entered a defence to my claim, what does this now mean and what should I be doing next? Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers Karl