darling2 v LTSB

darling1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:roll: Hi - i am sorry but I cannot find out how to find my last thread - so I could keep them together, I am not the best computer person ! I am claiming from the TSB on behalf of my husband, I am also doing a claim against the Halifax!.and HSBC for my son!

I (he) he has just received a reply from the LTSB from customer services in Andover SP10 1RE, they sent a very patronising letter explaining to me that he can avoid all the charges all together if only he only took more care etc etc, they also point out that they disagree with the office of fair traiding thinking and are still "talking it through with them"! and therefore cannot agree to cancel the charges. this is dated 13th December. My deadline for them to action my pelim letter was 22nd December, shall I now go ahead and send the LBA? - Am I right in that I resend the schedual of charges with the lba??

Please help me......someone!!

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

Hi

You should give them the full 14 days really, then send the LBA.

Your original thread is here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/51535-darling-2-takes-tsb.html

Barty:)

• Haha 1

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)