NCP/BW ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - appealed refused- Gatwick Airport dropoff zone **CLAIM DISCONTINUED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 239 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

38 minutes ago, westlondonmum said:

Nope. BW filed a response to my partner’s defence and I received confirmation from the court that BW are proceeding to a trial. 

well thanks for letter us know! we cant guess!!

so you have done DQ N180 yet?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 5 months later...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

UPDATE: ****CLAIM DISMISSED******* 

I sent BW Legal the following letter, after which they immediately issued a letter dismissing the claim!! 

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Dear Sir or Madam,

Re: National Car Parks (EUK) Limited v TXXXX

Claim No: XXXXXX

I am writing in regards to your continued harassment of my client, TXXXX and request that your client, NCP Car Parks (EUK) Limited drop the case against the defendant, TXXXX, on the basis that this case is without merit as the procedural rules of the Protection of Freedoms Act (were not complied with). Specifically, the notice to keeper from your client was sent outside of the relevant period under Section 9(5) of Schedule 4 of the Protections of Freedom Act (2012). In the Parking Charge Notice to Keeper on which your client is seeking to rely in order to claim damages, the date of the alleged incident is noted as 29/05/2021, and the date of the notice is 15/06/2021. This is 17 days instead of the prescribed 14 day maximum of the relevant period set out in the legislation. 

Following this letter, if the case is not dropped immediately, and my client informed, then I will be bringing a separate case against your client for damages for harassment and predatory conduct, as well as seeking recompense for continuing with a case that clearly has no merit. 

Furthermore, if this case is not dropped and your client instead chooses to still take it to a formal hearing, then I will be seeking to counterclaim costs in attending the hearing. Namely, return travel from London to the court, accomodation costs, plus costs for childcare outside of normal school hours for my client’s children. This will be in the amount of £500 or more, which is far more than the amount of the original claim. 

Please confirm receipt of this letter. 

Yours faithfully

NXXXX 

you mean they issued a notice of discontinuance? N279?

only a judge in a court can dismiss a claim.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Can you please answer what dx asked?  It is important.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Check with the Court first thing on monday

• Like 1

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• dx100uk changed the title to NCP/BW ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - appealed refused- Gatwick Airport dropoff zone **CLAIM DISCONTINUED**