Many Blackpool council PCN's void because their bays are too small

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2813 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

9.21 On receipt of an authority from the TEC for the issue of a warrant of execution, the Local Authority shall produce the warrant (PE9) within seven days from the date of authorisation (see Annex 17).

9.22 A copy of the warrant must be forwarded to a Certificated Bailiff for execution. The warrant must be enforced as a county court warrant. The certificated bailiff must have the warrant in his personal possession when he visits a person or premises with a view to enforcing it and he must produce it on demand to anyone who has reasonable grounds to see it.

Hmmm, interesting that most Bailiffs are merely forwarded the Batch file of registrations and that it is the Bailiffs that print off the Warrants.......when they are asked for them :-)

JBW and equita especially, have be found to have been doing this.

• 7 years later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Was this ever appealed?

This is a long time ago now! After complaining on the phone at the time I got the ticket, pointing out the large gap in the lines, I never heard another word about it so I assume they must have dropped the matter and cancelled the ticket.

I only mouth my opinion, please look elsewhere for sensible advice! :)

This is a long time ago now! After complaining on the phone at the time I got the ticket, pointing out the large gap in the lines, I never heard another word about it so I assume they must have dropped the matter and cancelled the ticket.

That's interesting. I haven't tried calling them. Might have been worth a try at the time, instead of letting it go to the NTO stage. Something to think about it future...

• dx100uk changed the title to Many Blackpool council PCN's void because their bays are too small